Every dog has its day!
Special offer for our furry friends
“Look at your dog’s eyes and you will not able to say he has no soul.” Victor Hugo.
Saturday afternoon, welcome in the Tea Room
- Welcome cookie in the Tea Room;
- Walk in the greenspace around the Hamlet, with guided tour for humans and final reward for dogs.
“Slurp” dinner at “Il Cantinone” or at “Locanda sotto gli Archi”
- By each table, a bowl and a blanket to slurp comfortably;
- Available the “golden bowl” menu, Chef’s simple recipes with high quality and healthy products for our furry friends.
After dinner at Opificio sotto gli Archi
- Presentation of Sextantio Project “Un rifugio – canile (a shelter – kennel)” taking place at Daniele Kihlgren’s farm, with the aim to create ideal contexts for dogs’ health.
Quote: Considering that kennels firstly aim to a fast turn-over of dogs to relocate in a different context of a family, it’s clear how important is to create cozy sites in order to avoid dogs behavioral chronic diseases, affecting their adoptability.
- Kennels themed documentaries show;
- Overnight in one of the beautiful room of Sextantio Albergo Diffuso.
- During breakfast, we will give you the “Kit Sextantio” available during the stay to take home;
- Basic course for dogs and owners, curiosities and secrets for your coexistence;
- Walk at Campo Imperatore plateau with our furry friends.
* During the whole stay, the Hotel common areas will be provided with big cushions with toys and surprises for our furry friends.
* Apart and on request, you can book with one week notice:
– Personalized ceramic bowls;
– Personalized blanket;
– General medical examinations.
Starting from € 170 per couple + one dog, per night, and dinner at Il Cantinone
Starting from € 190 per couple + one dog, per nigh, and dinner at Locanda
Saturday 14th and Monday 15th of October 2017
*Prepaid and not refundable rate.
For more information:
Sextantio Albergo Diffuso – Santo Stefano di Sessanio – Tel. +39 0862 899112 – email@example.com